Sunday, August 24, 2008

Not as easy as it looks

Okay, I'll admit it. My goal was to post every day. Maybe even several times a day. After all, the more content, the more interest, the more likely to attract readers, advertisers, etc.

It's not that I don't have things to say. (It's never that I'm at a loss for words.) Rather, I think I'm feeling a little self-conscious, talking to myself. I haven't actually TOLD anybody about this blog yet, it's true, but somehow I just wish someone would stumble upon it and give me a brief "atta-girl." Or a long, glowing, gushing, "What a great title, idea, face..." I'm not picky about compliments.

And so I'll add more content, more laughs, tears, Olympic moments, in hopes that this will get more comfortable for "all" of us. Don't burst my bubble - I know what lurks out there!

No comments: